Are you great at what you do, wish to be rewarded for it and want to represent the most exciting Medical Recruitment Company around??? Your World Healthcare are currently in search of motivated and experienced staff to join our rapidly expanding agency!
The team at Your World Healthcare are vibrant, fun and energetic and we pride ourselves on the opportunities we are able to offer our staff. Take part in our ‘Employee Voice’ discussions, take advantage of our extensive benefits list below and enjoy the opportunity for global travel! This is your chance to work with the medical recruitment agency everyone wants to work for!
We are currently in search of a Healthcare Recruitment Consultant to join us!
You will work amongst a lively, dynamic and exciting sales team!
The role will be to source and attract good candidates and match them to temporary or permanent positions within the NHS and private sector. Other duties of the role will be:
– Developing and managing your specific area of recruitment successfully
– Calling clients and headhunting candidates
– Research the market of your specific area and design new ways to increase the gross margin
– Maintain and complete relevant paperwork on time and to a good standard
– Have a strong understanding of Compliance in order that your candidates are fully compliant in a timely manner and ready to start work asap.
– Inputting career booking information onto our CRM and ensuring all data is accurate.
– Attend regular client visits and conferences around the UK promoting your area of recruitment.
It is essential that the candidate has previous experience as a Recruitment Consultant, and is able to provide evidence of a successful sales margin. You will need up to date market knowledge and the ability to listen and develop.
The basic salary offered for this role is up to £25k depending on your experience. Your World also boast:
- Annual & quarterly performance related bonus scheme
- Gym membership
- Private Healthcare
- Flexible benefits scheme
- Generous holiday entitlement of up to 26 days
- Interest free season ticket/laptop loans
- Cycle to work scheme
- Company Blackberry
- Casual dress Fridays
- Flexible working hours
- In house training & development
- Weekly sales/performance awards
- End of year awards, prizes include international trip to Las Vegas!
The Your World offices are in Devonshire Square EC2, which are a mere two minute walk from Liverpool Street station. Your World also have a sister company in Sydney Australia and there is the opportunity for all employees to travel.
If you would like to apply for this position please email your C.V to Sam Lea, HR Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org with a covering letter explaining what makes you stand out from the rest.
As an equal opportunities employer and a Two Ticks symbol user, we welcome applications from everyone regardless of race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, marital status or disability.
Should you not receive a response to your application after 14 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.