There are now less than two weeks to go until the joint Social Media in Recruitment and Mobile Recruitment Conferences which takes place in London on the 11th July 2013.
Conference organiser Mike Taylor, from Web Based Recruitment, reports strong interest in the event with bookings already secured from the UK, Austria, Poland, Switzerland and Russia.
Taylor organised Europe’s first ever Social Media in Recruitment Conference in July 2009 and over the last four years more than a 1,000 delegates from 23 different countries have attended the conferences.
“Social Media recruiting strategies have certainly changed significantly since 2009” commented Taylor. “For example Google + and Pinterest didn’t even exist in 2009 and over the last 12 months they have started to become a popular recruiting channel. In addition, mobile recruitment wasn’t really on the radar in 2009 but it has certainly become a very important focus area for 2013 and beyond.”
PREVIOUS DELEGATES SUCCESS STORIES
This year will again see the popular speaker sessions where two previous delegates come back and share their social media success stories. For other Recruiters looking to get started with Social Media or Mobile it gives them the advantage of seeing what others have already done and achieved, which can speed up their own implementation plans.
The joint morning Social Media & Mobile Recruitment programme covers:
* Best Practices – What is working well in Social Media and Mobile Recruitment and how to get similar (or even better) results
* Case Studies – Find out how recruiters are using Social Media and Mobile to hire great people (including success stories from our previous delegates)
* Latest Trends – What’s “hot” right now and what you should be doing to stay ahead
The separate afternoon MASTER CLASS Sessions include:
– LinkedIn – The latest strategies on how to maximise the use of LinkedIn to find and attract job seekers
– Facebook – Making Facebook a really effective part of your recruiting strategy
– How to get great results from using other Social Media channels including Google+ and Pinterest
– Why mobile has become an essential part of recruitment and how to implement a successful Mobile Recruitment strategy
– Mobile Websites & Mobile Apps – Which one to choose and the pitfalls to avoid
– How to use Mobile Marketing to attract targeted job seekers
EXHIBITION AREA & SPONSORSHIP
In addition to the conference there is also an exhibition area where delegates will be able to talk to companies and see demonstrations of various social media and mobile related products and services. Any company interested in getting involved as a sponsor or exhibitor should contact Mike Taylor through the conference website.